Corinthia Hotel Prague is Now Offering a Luxurious Spa Pamper Package
(June 28, 2017) Let Corinthia Hotel Prague pamper you at their Apollo Spa after a day of exploring all the sights and sounds of Prague, one of Europe’s most enchanting capital cities. The Cornithia Prague’s new luxurious Spa Pamper package provides guests with a great opportunity to spoil themselves every day of their stay. From the time they arrive, guests will have their choice of spa treatment, ranging from the soothing Apollo Massage, to a hydrating facial treatment, which includes a consultation.
In addition, guests will be able to continue their relaxation after their chosen spa treatment with unlimited access to the Apollo Day Spa. The Corinthia Hotel Prague offers guests a world class spa facilities, which include a pool, gym, sauna, steam room and relaxation area, all of which are open until 10pm.
Perched atop one of Prague’s several hills, Corinthia Hotel Prague boasts panoramic views of the City of a Hundred Spires from all sides of the hotel.Located adjacent to Prague’s Congress Center, and only 5 minutes from the historic city center, Corinthia Prague is ideally situated for business and leisure travelers alike. Among its delectable dining options, the Grill serves succulent meat and fish cooked over an open charcoal grill, while the award-winning Rickshaw restaurant offers a world-class Far Eastern fusion cuisine.
Priced at Euro 145 (approx. $165 USD) per room, per night, the package includes:
- Luxury superior double guest room
- Full buffet breakfast
- Unlimited access to the Apollo Day Spa on the 25th and 26th floors.
- One treatment per person for each night of stay from the following: 60-minute pedicure; 30-minute Apollo massage; 30-minute manicure or 30-minute basic hydrating facial treatment including consultation
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel
- VAT and City Tax
- Ten-minute solarium bookable every day in addition to the above
Terms & Conditions:
- There is a small additional fee for breakfast for the second person in the room
- The rate will vary according to season, room size, number of guests and availability. Blackout dates may apply
- Apollo Day Spa is open daily from 6:30 am until 10:00 pm. After checking in, guests should make their choice about preferred treatments and ask Spa reception to arrange everything for them
- Reservations must be made at least one day prior to arrival and be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking
- Free cancellation up to 6 pm on arrival date
For more information about the spa package, go to:
Corinthia Hotels US Media Contact
The Bradford Group
Karen Hoffman/ Bianca Pappas
Tel: (212) 447-0027
Fax: (212) 725 8253
E-mail: info@bradfordglobalmar keting.com
Corinthia Hotels Media Contact:
Fiona Harris, fiona.harris@corinthia .com, or tel: +44 (0) 20 7321 3034
About Corinthia Hotel Prague
Perched atop one of Prague’s several hills, Corinthia Hotel Prague boasts panoramic views of the City of a Hundred Spires from all sides of the hotel. This five-star hotel houses 539 rooms, including 66 Executive Rooms and 22 suites. Located adjacent to Prague’s Congress Center, 12 miles from the city’s airport and only 5 minutes from the historic city center, Corinthia Prague is ideally situated for business and leisure travelers alike. Among its delectable dining options, the Grill serves succulent meat and fish cooked over an open charcoal grill, while the award-winning Rickshaw restaurant offers a world-class Far Eastern fusion cuisine. The Apollo Day Spa offers guests a luxurious haven of relaxation and a pool on the top floor of the hotel, commanding views of the capital’s skyline. The Corinthia Conference and Events Center offers extensive conference facilities for up to 1,000 delegates. Renovated with a passion for craftsmanship and precision upon its acquisition by Corinthia Hotels in 1996, Corinthia Prague offers luxury amenities and service for both corporate groups and individual leisure guests. The hotel belongs to the five-star Corinthia Hotels collection, founded by the Pisani family of Malta. For more information, visit corinthia.com/prague or visit Twitter @corinthiaprg or Facebook Corinthia Hotel Prague