I am a French Jewish guide-interpreter and lecturer specialising also in \”French Jewish history.\”
A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU CAN DISCOVER WITH ME:
- Half day or a day dedicated to a stroll through the jewish quarter in Paris, the old Marais area, we will discover the famous \”rue des Rosiers\” and enjoy a nice kosher lunch or a delicious Jewish pastry, and the Jewish shops or visit the different synagogues.
- Spend an hour discovering \”the Wall of the 76,000 names, among them 11,000 children,the Jews of France and Paris exterminated by the Nazis during the Second World War.
- We will enter the memorial and the museum of the SHOAH, the Jewish Contemporary Center of Documentation, created in 1943.
- I will guide you through the \”Museum of Jewish Art and History\”, (following the traces and evolution of the various French Jewish communities, from the middle ages to the 20th century)
- Visit the \”Nissim de Camondo Museum\”: The Camondos were one of the richest Sefardic bankers of the 19th century in Europe, the most amazing collection of the 18th century rare pieces of art and furniture in their luxuous private mansion.
- Synagogues like the \”Rothchild Synagogue\” can be visited on special demand.Other possibilities:Visits to the Jewish history in: Provence and Alsace.
- THE POPES’S JEWS AND THE JEWS OF THE LANGUEDOC ROUSSILLON.
- THE JEWS OF ALSACE.
- FRENCH HISTORY OF ART.
- THE “DA VINCI CODE VISIT.”But I Can Also Guide You For A Visit Of:
- Paris orientation tour: Champs Elysées, Eiffel Tour, Opera House, Vendôme Square (half a day or a day trip)
- The Louvre Museum
- Orsay Museum
- Jacquemard André Museum
- Fontainebleau, Vaux-Le-Vicomte( half a day or a day trip)
- Versailles (morning or afternoon)
- Monet’s house in Giverny (a day trip)
- Barbizon and Fontaineblea(a day trip)
- Loire Castels, and other French sites or visits according to your wishes
- Paris sightseeing tour with lunch in a nice Parisian Kosher restaurant.
- Paris orientation tour with Montmartre (4 to 5 hours)
- Wine tasting (not Kosher) discoevring wine tradition and vintagesAll these programs can be proposed for individuals or groups up to 25 persons.I look forward to welcoming you to France