Corinthia Hotel Prague is Now Offering a Luxurious Spa Pamper Package
Let Corinthia Hotel Prague pamper you at their Apollo Spa after a day of exploring all the sights and sounds of Prague, one of Europe’s most enchanting capital cities. The Corinthia Prague’s new luxurious Spa Pamper package provides guests with a great opportunity to spoil themselves every day of their stay. From the time they arrive, guests will have their choice of spa treatment, ranging from the soothing Apollo Massage to a hydrating facial treatment, which includes a consultation.
In addition, guests will be able to continue their relaxation after their chosen spa treatment with unlimited access to the Apollo Day Spa. The Corinthia Hotel Prague offers guests world-class spa facilities, which include a pool, gym, sauna, steam room, and relaxation area, all of which are open until 10 pm.
Perched atop one of Prague’s several hills, Corinthia Hotel Prague boasts panoramic views of the City of a Hundred Spires from all sides of the hotel. Located adjacent to Prague’s Congress Center, and only 5 minutes from the historic city center, Corinthia Prague is ideally situated for business and leisure travelers alike. Among its delectable dining options, the Grill serves succulent meat and fish cooked over an open charcoal grill, while the award-winning Rickshaw restaurant offers world-class Far Eastern fusion cuisine.
Priced at Euro 145 (approx. $165 USD) per room, per night, the package includes:
- Luxury superior double guest room
- Full buffet breakfast
- Unlimited access to the Apollo Day Spa on the 25th and 26th floors.
- One treatment per person for each night of stay from the following: 60-minute pedicure; 30-minute Apollo massage; 30-minute manicure or 30-minute basic hydrating facial treatment including consultation
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel
- VAT and City Tax
- Ten-minute solarium bookable every day in addition to the above
Terms & Conditions:
- There is a small additional fee for breakfast for the second person in the room
- The rate will vary according to season, room size, number of guests, and availability. Blackout dates may apply
- Apollo Day Spa is open daily from 6:30 am until 10:00 pm. After checking in, guests should make their choice about preferred treatments and ask Spa reception to arrange everything for them
- Reservations must be made at least one day prior to arrival and be guaranteed by credit card at the time of booking
- Free cancellation up to 6 pm on arrival date