BKLYN Studios at City Point
445 Albee Square West
Brooklyn, NY 11201
About this event
BagelFest is back! The 3rd Annual Brooklyn BagelFest returns for another unparalleled culinary and cultural experience, featuring top bagel shops & bagel-related vendors, bagel-themed activities, and entertainment.
Limited release of Early Bird Tickets on sale now through May!
GA Tickets Include:
- 2 hours to sample 30+ bagel & bagel-related foods & beverages
- Token to vote for “Best Bagel”
- Bagel-themed entertainment, art, games & photo booth
- Access to a cash bar with alcoholic beverages available for purchase
The 2022 lineup will be announced in the coming months. Stay tuned!
The 2nd Annual BagelFest held in 2021 featured some of the best bagel shops in NY-metro region, including Ess-a-Bagel, Black Seed Bagels, Utopia Bagels, Tompkins Square Bagels, Popup Bagels, Bantam Bagels, Bagel Boss, Baz Bagels, Terrace Bagels, Olde Brooklyn Bagel Shoppe, Sixteen Mill, and more!
Other 2021 bagel-related vendors included: Nesquik, Chameleon Cold Brew, Brooklyn Brewery, Truly Hard Seltzer, Angry Orchard, Brooklyn Best, Spare Food Co., Perfect Day, Modern Kitchen Animal-Free Cream Cheese, The Social (Ice Cream Shop), Pulkie’s Jewish Style BBQ, and more!
Key Event Info
- DATES: Saturday, September 17th & Sunday, September 18th
- LOCATION: City Point in Downtown Brooklyn
Sessions & Timing
Both Saturday and Sunday will have three, two-hour sessions:
- Session 1: 9:30AM – 11:30AM
- Session 2: 12PM – 2PM
- Session 3: 2:30PM – 4:30PM
GA tickets grant access to one of the two-hour sessions.
VIP tickets grant access to all sessions.
Please note this is an indoor event. All sales are final.
Learn more at www.bagelfest.com